1) When we drive, the vibrations makes the baby’s fat legs jiggle. He’s the only one left with fat legs, and I’m going to relish them while I can.
2) I can sweep the whole bus in 30 seconds. In fact, many of the jobs are pint sized.
3) The front window is so big it’s like sitting in one of those panorama cinema 3D things.
4) We can’t go faster than 85 km/hr, so there’s no danger of arriving anywhere early.
5) Chris ‘works’ from ‘home’.
6) All the other busses have drivers who wave at us.
7) We use solar power all the time, and are forced by the size of our tanks to be water wise. We are frugal with food, wastage, space energy and plastic crap.
8) My washing machine is so small, I can fit a whole load of laundry on my tiny indoor extendable line.
9) At night I can lie and look at the moon and stars and clouds moving over head. Or I can lie and look at the myriad little lights of all the little charging devices. Both are peaceful…
10) We have so little stuff, that if you say ‘where’s my hat?’ Or ‘where’s the hairbrush?’ No one says ‘ which one?’
11) We have one table. It’s either a dinner table or a desk or a laundry sorting bench or a workbench. But only one at a time. Its 1/2 square meter of therapy for my multitasking frenetic busy soul.
12) I’m always travelling but always home. Perfect.